Long ago, even before the modern skate era, Pro-Tec set the standard for skateboard pads with the Street series, and we’ve been improving them ever since. The Street Knee offers great protection for the pad wearer who wants non-bulky knee pads. The low profile, ultra-flexible body is perfect for street, park, and learning new tricks.
The legend, reborn. our most popular pad series has been updated with a new hard cap design, an ergonomic Knee Cup Shape, and diamond grip pull tabs, as well as a new diamond texture skid panel. From the dirt to the street these pads set the industry standard for all other pads to follow.
• Locked in EVA foam (ethylene-vinyl acetate), a combination of thick and thin padding with an ergonomic design that “locks in” Your knees for optimal fit and maximum protection.
• Ballistic Nylon, ultra-tough ballistic nylon that resists tears and protects your knees from skids and scrapes.
• Hard Cap, a curved cap that allows better fit and protection.
• Perforated Neoprene, Allows for better ventilation keeping you cool and dry.
• Materials: Terylene 38%, Polypropylene 20%, Nylon 18%, Polyurethane 20%, EVA 4% • Certification: CE EN 14120
Preserve the longevity of your pads and wash them by hand with mild soap and cold water, air to Dry. Since 1973, Pro-Tec sets the industry standard for innovative protective gear. Using durable fabrics, impact absorbing foams, and full-coverage hard-caps to provide maximum protection without restricting movement.
Product in Stock:
This product was added to our catalog on 17 January 2019
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and deliveries are done according to specific requirements. Insurance unless asked by client is not included. All shipments can be tracked online in the order history.
It is equally important to choose the solution which offers a specific selection of most popular credit cards. We take PayPal, Visa & MasterCard through PayPal and Bank Tranfser as they are widely used by modern customers.
You can contact us any way that is convenient for you. We are available 24/7 via fax, e-mail or telephone. You can also use a quick contact form or visit our office personally.